Jon Fuller Named Tech 25 Winner
In 2015, TechPoint launched the Tech 25 Awards, a prestigious selection of twenty-five individuals who are critical and exceptional performers helping to grow our community’s tech and tech-enabled companies, but who — not being the CEO or other C-suite executives — don’t get celebrated publicly as often as they deserve.
Jon Fuller, Director of Software Engineering at SEP has been named a 2017 winner.
Tech 25 Award winners represent a wide range of roles within tech companies, such as software developers, financial analysts, marketing directors and product managers.
“Being mentioned in the same breath as some of these folks is truly humbling,” said Fuller. “It’s cool to see our community and TechPoint take the time to shine the spotlight on leaders attempting to make a meaningful impact through technology. I love building software products, and SEP is my favorite place to do that.”
Product Development (11)
- Virginie Adams, Sr. Technical Program Manager, Salesforce
- Chris Brown, Director of Product Development, MOBI
- Anna Eaglin, Senior Design Partner, Innovatemap
- Jon Fuller, Director of Software Engineering, Software Engineering Professionals (SEP)
- Tom Gorup, Director of Security Operations, Rook Security
- John Harden, Principal Software Engineer, Axia Technology Partners
- Rachel Kilroy, Sr. Product Manager, PERQ
- Aaron Lerch, Senior Software Architect, DemandJump
- Megan McNames, Product Owner, Emplify
- San Pathak, Vice President of Technology, Element Three
- Keith Willis, Development Manager, NextGear Capital
Marketing & Sales (7)
- Kelsey Briggs, Engagement Manager, Octiv
- Jon Corwin, Director of Growth, One Click Ventures
- Claire Couch, Director of Strategic Marketing, Torchlite
- Elizabeth Friedland, Senior Director of Corporate Communications, Appirio
- Joe Ignatius, Client Executive, Matrix Integration
- Andrea Massimilian, Multi-Channel Marketing Manager, ClearObject
- Elliott Shutlz, Sales Development Manager, BidPal, Inc
- Tim Butler, VP Customer Success, Lumavate
- Kristi Kennedy, Director IT PMO, NCAA
- Kolby McElvain, Senior Designer, High Alpha
- Greg Slisz, Finance & Analytics Manager, Kinney Group
- Matt Tyner Jr., VP Finance & Operations, SmarterHQ
- Josh von Schaumburg, Customer Solutions Lead, Trek10
- Meredith Yonker, Audit & Risk Manager, The Mako Group
Fuller is responsible for improving and safeguarding SEP’s engineering fitness, pushing technical excellence and advancing the community. He helped start Indianapolis Code and Coffee, Indy Software Artisans and is on the board of directors for IndyHackers.
“I love our local tech scene,” said Fuller. “We are still small enough it’s easy to have a big impact within these organizations who all care about connecting with each other and making good software.”
TechPoint is the nonprofit, industry-led growth initiative for Indiana’s technology companies and overall tech ecosystem. The team is focused on attracting talent, accelerating scale-up companies, activating the community, and amplifying stories of success. For more information, please visit www.techpoint.org.